- Click to select which traits you would like to observe in baby dragons (up to 7).
- Choose genotype for dragon parents:
- dominant (ex. AA)
- recessive (ex. aa)
- heterozygote (ex. Aa)
This option will affect all genes selected. If you have chosen three traits in step 1, then setting the dragon to be a dominant homozygote will mean that all alleles will be dominant (for ex. AA TT WW).
- Inpect the genotype of the simulated baby dragon.
- Try to predict the phenotype using the Phenotype table. Click on “Show phenotype” to check if your prediction was correct.
- Click on “New baby dragon” to re-run the simulation.
It might take several seconds for the simulation to load.